IBB's NRT Bioelectronics Seminar
February 19, 2020
4-5pm, Keck Hall 102, Rice University
Dr. Caroline Ajo-Franklin, Engineering Electronic Actuation and Sensing into Microorganisms Using Synthetic Biology
Reception immediately following at Valhalla. Please see flyer for more information.
IBB invites you to Congressman Dan Crenshaw's 2nd Annual HealthCare Innovation Summit
February 20, 2020, Hudspeth Auditorium inside of the Anderson-Clarke Center at Rice University's Glasscock School of Continuing Studies
Registration opens at 8:30 am. The event will begin at 9:00 am and conclude at 11:00 am. The summit will showcase cutting edge research, Rice's Institute of Biosciences and Bioengineering clinical trials, and the continued growth of The Texas Medical Center. Register now.
Our keynote speaker will be Dr. Jim Allison, recipient of the Nobel Prize for Medicine, for his development in cancer immunotherapy. Other special guest panelists include:
- Amir Jafri, Founder and CEO of Immunicom, Inc.
- Donna Chang, President & CEO of Hope Biosciences
- Jessica Traver Ingram, CEO of IntuiTap Medical, Inc.
- Dr. Kenneth Ramos, MD PhD Executive Director, Texas A&M Institute of Biosciences and Technology
- Dr. Tom Luby PhD, Director of Texas Medical Center (TMC) Innovation