MGMT 633 presents live, ongoing case studies featuring guest speakers: biotech, medical device and healthcare informatics company stories presented by many notable MD and PhD founders and CEOs. Hear insider startup secrets and success stories from decades of highly successful company formations and Venture Capital practice in medical, biotech and infotech companies.
Core Lecture subjects on entrepreneurship include:
• Entrepreneurs, Venture Capital, VC Industry
• Startup Company Dynamics
• Startup Financings, Valuations & Outcomes
• Biotech, Diagnostics, Device & Pharma Industries
• Stock Options & Compensation
• Role of Boards in Startups
• Landmines on the Road to Success
• Intelligence, Leadership & Entrepreneurship
• Twelve Life Science Case Studies
• Career Planning for Life Science Professionals
JACK M. GILL, PhD
PAUL CHERUKURI, PhD
Guest Speakers for 2018:
Peter Rodriguez, PhD, Dean of Business School, Rice University
Mehdi Razavi, MD, Founder & President, Saranas
William (Billy) Cohn, MD, VP, Medical Devices, J&J Innovation
Jean van Soelen, MBA, Founder & CEO, saleSEER, Inc.
Larry Lawson, Founder, President & CEO, eCardio
John Cooke, MD, PhD, CV Chair, Houston Methodist Research Inst.
Scott Parazynski, MD, Founder & CEO, Fluidity Technologies
Brittany Barreto, PhD, Co-Founder, Pheramor
Bryan Haardt, CEO, Decisio Health
Tom Luby, PhD, Head, JLABS@TMC
Erik Halvorsen, PhD, Director, TMC Innovation Institute (TMCx)
Brad Burke, MBA, Managing Director, Rice Alliance
Leadership team of enventure. Houston’s medical entrepreneurs
James Welsh, MD, Founder, MolecularMatch, MD Anderson
Todd Rosengart, MD, FACS, Chair, Surgery, Baylor College of Med.
Alexander Schueller, MBA, Founder, Adhesys Medical